Dr. SHILPA has done his MS in ophthalmology from HIHT, Dehradoon, and is currently a consultant, vitreoretinal surgeon at Laser Eye Clinic, known as the best eye specialist in Chandigarh.She has an experience of more than 10 years in field of retina and has been actively involved in clinical practice, research and acadmedics.She has experience of more than 2000 medical retina procedures.
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- North Zone Ophthalmological Society
PRESENTATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Shilpa Goyal, D Dalela, NK Goyal, B Pawar, S Chawla, R Dhesi, A Dalela. Intraoperative floppy iris syndrome in Indian population: A prospective study on incidence, risk factors and impact on operative outcome. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2014 August; 62(8): 870–875
- Shilpa Goyal, Sanjiv Gupta, Vinita Singh, Priyanka Singh – Re: Narayanan R, Tibra N, Mathai A, Chhablani J, Kuppermann BD. Sutureless 23-gauge versus 20-gauge vitrectomy with silicone oil injection in rhegmatogenous retinal detachment. Retina. 2012 Feb 23.
- Sanjiv Gupta, Swati Aggarwal, Shilpa Goyal –Re:Kumar MA,Kurein SS, Selvaraj S,Devi U, Selvasundari S. Comparison of different technique of cataract surgery in bacterial contamination of anterior chamber in diabetics and non diabetics. Indian J Ophthalmol.2012;Jan-Feb;60:41-4.
Paper/Poster presentations at National/ Zonal Conferences
- Correlation of CCT and IOP amongst diabetics and non diabetics – UTTRA-EYECON 2009
- Ocular morbidity among school going children – UTTRA-EYECON 2009
- Ocular manifestation of Xeroderma Pigmentosa –UTTRA – EYECON 2009 ( FIRST PRIZE)
- Pattern of VKC in pediatric age group – NZOS 2010
- Lacrimal gland cysticercosis – NZOS 2010
- Corneal anatomy and its clinical implications – ASI 2010
- Annual conference of uttrakhand state ophthalmology society 2009
- Annual conference of north zone ophthalmology conference 2010
- Annual conference of north state chapter of ASI
- Annual conference of uttrakhand s1`tate ophthalmology conference 2010.
- Annual conference of uttar pradesh state ophthalmology society 2011.
Workshops /Training programmes attended
- Workshop on retinopathy of prematurity by Dr. R.P center for ophthalmic sciences AIIMS
- Workshop on pediatric eye care by HIHT
- AIOS- PG training programme
- Certificate of appreciation for social service by eye camps by AWAMI IMDADI SOCIETY.